- Systemic Stimulant
- Cayenne is the most useful of the systemic stimulants. It regulates the blood flow, equalizing and strengthening the heart, arteries, capillaries and nerves.
- It is a general tonic and is specific for the circulatory and digestive system.
- May be used in colic and flatulent dyspepsia. Cayenne may be used of cold hands and feet and treating debility and forwarding of colds. Externally it is used in problems like lumbago and rheumatic pains. As a gargle in laryngitis, it combines well with myrrh. This combination is also a good antiseptic wash.
- Cayenne Pepper Tea for 7 days Dosage
- ¼ – ½ Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper1x Cup Boiled water /stir till dissolvedDrink as hot as you like. Vit A, Vit E, Vit C
Manganese B6, Vit K, Anti-Oxidant, Reduce signs of Aging
Cayene Pepper capsules
There are no reviews yet.