- Upset stomach
- Externally for eczema, wounds, nappy rash, sore nipples and piles,
- Valuable standby for babies, used to treat colic and teething
- CURE ALL HERB FOR BABIES
- One of the safest herbs for children and babies. Weak infusions as a night time drink to encourage restful sleep (50g dry herb – 10L water)
- The infusion can also be added to bath water to smooth over excited infants.
- Antispasmodic (reduce muscular tension)
- Antiseptic tincture can be diluted in water for a mouth wash
- Anti-flammatory (Causes symptomatic relief of inflammation)
- Colds and maxillary sinusitis are soon better if chamomile steam is inhaled.
- Oil / tincture can be used as a rub for neuralgia and rheumatic pains
- People who are unable to pass water, should drink chamomile boiled in wine, glass full mornings and evenings
- German Chamomile
- Inflammation of urinary system and painful menstruation
- The steam bath of chamomile tea is recommended for asthma in children / babies or to relieve the symptoms of a cold.
- Helps for stress and mild anxiety
- Helps with travel sickness
- Carminative (Reduce flatulence)
- Antibiotic (Kills or inhibits the growth of microorganisms)
There are no reviews yet.